Skills and Competencies:
As a seasoned business and project manager, participating in a broad range of business activities, I offer skills across the following areas:
A graduate of the University of British Columbia's Certification in Project Management intensive (December 2009).
Planning, organizing, and managing resources to achieve project goals and corporate objectives.
- Leadership - Staff Development
- Customer Relations - Perspective
- Project Planning - Negotiations
- Performance Measurement - Risk Management
- Communicating - Problem Solving
- Organizational effectiveness - Decision Making
- Team building
The management of funds of a business or organization to achieve financial objectives.
· business acumen · analyze
· develop · implement
· Problem solving · support
· Design of accounting and financial monitoring tools
· Planning, controlling and decision-making
· Working knowledge of accounting software packages –
Simply Accounting Accpac
Human Resources Management
The management of the workforce of a business to create appropriate staff levels for the organization, with the right skills, properly rewarded and motivated.
Leadership - develop and deliver strategy, promote excellence, manage change, demonstrate self-management;
People Management- recruit and motivate individuals, provide leadership, train, encourage personal and professional development, foster communication and team work;
Resource Management - manages budgets, projects, workloads, and time lines; and
Organizational Awareness- promote values and corporate objectives.
Systems and Business Management
Enterprise-wide solutions and administration of the business and computer systems.
· operations, policy and practices
· drive for results/sense of urgency
· computer applications
· Small Business Server Administration
The practice of asking powerful questions and providing support to help individuals recognize ways they can improve their own effectiveness and that of their business. Business coaches work to improve leadership, employee accountability, teamwork, sales, communications, goal setting, strategic planning and more.
Business coaching is all about asking the questions that recognize each client as being creative, resourceful and whole and as already having the answers within on how to move forward to achieve personal and corporate goals.
- rapport - trust and respect
- listening - questioning effectively
- communicating clearly - encouraging action
- understanding and promoting goals
- dealing with problems
- use intuition and create awareness
- monitoring progress,encouraging accountability